- August 16 (Tue.)
- "Yui Takada with ori.studio CHAOTIC ORDER" Exhibition commentary is now on YouTube
- August 13 (Sat.)
- 8/13：Notice of closing time change today due to the approach of typhoon.
- August 10 (Wed.)
- Release of the Introduction video of the exhibition, ”ddd DATABASE 1991-2022”
- August 05 (Fri.)
- 【ddd】Release of the special dialogue program (Vol. 6).
- July 13 (Wed.)
- CCGA Print Studio Workshop
A wide variety of exhibitions relating to graphic design and graphic art are held regularly at ginza graphic gallery (ggg) in Tokyo, kyoto ddd gallery (ddd) in Kyoto, and the Center for Contemporary Graphic Art (CCGA) in Fukushima.
The DNP Foundation promotes the spread of graphic design and art through various publications.
The World Graphic Design Series.
DNP Foundation for Cultural Promotion Annual Report.
A collection of research paper of Graphic Culture Research Grant.
Exhibition catalogs of ginza graphic gallery, kyoto ddd Gallery, and Center for Contemporary Graphic Art.
Outstanding works of graphic design and graphic art, together with related materials, are archived to serve as an important cultural legacy to be passed down to future generations.
The DNP Foundation for Cultural Promotion awards grants to conduct academic research relating to graphic design or graphic art, as a way of fostering the development of these cultural fields worldwide.