- July 26 (Mon.)
- Posted the Photos of Takeshi Kojima One Dream
- July 15 (Thu.)
- Commemorative Oline Lecture [Olympic Language: Exploring the Look of the Games]
- June 16 (Wed.)
- 【ddd】Release of the video, "on Helmut Schmid". (Japanese and English)
- June 14 (Mon.)
- Posted the photos of "Wanderlust in Graphics" exhibition
- June 08 (Tue.)
- 【ggg】Congestion of the gallery space.
A wide variety of exhibitions relating to graphic design and graphic art are held regularly at ginza graphic gallery (ggg) in Tokyo, kyoto ddd gallery (ddd) in Kyoto, and the Center for Contemporary Graphic Art (CCGA) in Fukushima.
The DNP Foundation promotes the spread of graphic design and art through various publications.
The World Graphic Design Series.
DNP Foundation for Cultural Promotion Annual Report.
A collection of research paper of Graphic Culture Research Grant.
Exhibition catalogs of ginza graphic gallery, kyoto ddd Gallery, and Center for Contemporary Graphic Art.
Outstanding works of graphic design and graphic art, together with related materials, are archived to serve as an important cultural legacy to be passed down to future generations.
The DNP Foundation for Cultural Promotion awards grants to conduct academic research relating to graphic design or graphic art, as a way of fostering the development of these cultural fields worldwide.