The 391st ginza graphic gallery exhibition Art Direction Japan 2022 Exhibition
November 01, 2022 - November 30, 2022
Formed in 1952, ADC (officially known as Tokyo Art Directors Club) is comprised of 82 of Japan’s leading art directors.
The Art Direction Japan Exhibition is an annual public exhibition where all members of the ADC serve as judges. The ADC Awards selected at this exhibition attract domestic and international attention as awards that reflect cutting-edge trends in advertising and graphic design in Japan.
This year the award-winning works and those included in the yearbook were selected after rigorous screening by ADC members from about 6,000 entries that were presented, used, or published from May 2021 to June 2022.
The selected award-winning and excellent works will be presented at two venues, ggg (works by members) and G8 (general works), before the publication of ART DIRECTION JAPAN (formerly “ADC Yearbook”).
- November 08 (Tue.)
- 15 Nov. [Art Direction Japan 2022 Exhibition] Gallery Talk Live streaming
- September 16 (Fri.)
- [GINCRE Stamp Rally] Go around four galleries in Ginza!
- September 05 (Mon.)
- Posted the Photos of Hosoya Gan－Beyond G
- September 02 (Fri.)
- 9/5：Mr. Hosoya Gan will come to the gallery, on the first day
- August 16 (Tue.)
- "Yui Takada with ori.studio CHAOTIC ORDER" Exhibition commentary is now on YouTube