The 389th ginza graphic gallery exhibition
Yui Takada with ori.studio
July 11, 2022 - August 25, 2022
Recently Takada has taken a particular interest in kites, and in the exhibition’s first-floor gallery space kites in a multitude of colors dance in the air. What was his intent as he patiently created them in his spare time? What will gallery visitors see in them?
The basement level showcases a broad array of designs that are full-on expressions of Takada’s world, selected from his work and activities to date. The exhibition is one of a pair of outstanding projects by Takada, the other being the compilation and design of the Axis collection of works, co-created with ori.studio in Beijing. This unique publication, which goes beyond the concept of a book, is an unrivalled presence that enables viewers to fully sense ori.studio’s love and understanding of Takada.
- August 16 (Tue.)
- "Yui Takada with ori.studio CHAOTIC ORDER" Exhibition commentary is now on YouTube
- August 13 (Sat.)
- 8/13：Notice of closing time change today due to the approach of typhoon.
- July 12 (Tue.)
- Posted the Photos of Yui Takada with ori.studio CHAOTIC ORDER
- July 08 (Fri.)
- Yui Takada will come to the gallery on July 11, the opening day.
- July 07 (Thu.)
- [Taku Satoh TSDO: in LIFE] gallery talk, now on YouTube. (Language: Japanese only)
The 391st ginza graphic gallery exhibition Art Direction Japan 2022 Exhibition
November 01, 2022 - November 30, 2022